Under the Members menu, Click the Member Registration to correct/revise your membership information.
Email and Mailto Support
Linkable Email Addresses (*) requires your computer is setup to handle "mailto" protocall.
To handle web protocol mailto: with Internet Explorer.
Thunderbird is a free email application that's easy to set up and customize - and it's loaded with great features!
Thunderbird Mail Account Setup Wizard
Prior to this feature you had to know your IMAP, SMTP, and SSL/TLS settings. Now all you need to provide is your name, email address, and password and the email account set up wizardry will check our database and find the email settings for you.
See How do I set my default email program on Mac OS X?
In order to log in to Gmail
your browser must be set to allow Cookies
- Open Internet Explorer, and click Tools along the top of your browser window.
- Select Internet Options... and click the Security tab at the top of the dialog box.
- Click Trusted sites, and then click Sites...
- Enter the following sites in the Add this Web site to the zone field:
- Click OK to save your changes.
Making Gmail your default mail application
You can designate Gmail as your default mailto handler. This means that when you click on any hyperlinked email address, a Gmail compose window will open so you can send a message to that address from Gmail.
To do so in Windows:
- Download the Gmail Notifier.
- Right-click the Notifier icon in your system tray, and select Options.
- Check the box next to Use Gmail for internet mail
The Gmail Notifier is an application that alerts you when you have new Gmail messages. It displays an icon in your system tray to let you know if you have unread Gmail messages, and shows you their subjects, senders and snippets, all without your having to open a web browser.
Winsome Forest Website Search